Invest in Gibraltar. For bank introductions or help in finding the right investment in Gibraltar contact email@example.com for free confidential advice. We have an ear to the ground and can offer impartial and completely free advice, contacts and introductions to help you make the best decisions.
Barclays is in the process of closing down their Gibraltar base.
For an offshore account try this one at Lloyds International, but you will need to deposit £25,000 minimum.
For an ordinary bank account there is Natwest International but you will need an address, utility bills etc in Gibraltar.
- Bank Jacob Safra (Gibraltar)
- Barclays Bank PLC; The Anglo-Egyptian Bank (later Barclays) opened a branch in Gibraltar in 1888.
- Barclays Wealth
- Credit Suisse (Gibraltar) Limited
- EFG Bank (Gibraltar)
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- Jyske Bank (Gibraltar) Limited
- IDT Financial Services Limited
- Leeds Building Society
- Lloyds TSB International
- Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch Private Bank Limited
- NatWest Offshore Limited
- Newcastle Building Society
- Norwich & Peterborough Building Society
- SG Hambros Bank (Gibraltar) Limited
- Turicum Private Bank Limited